Red Nose Pit Bull Puppies for Sale
Page Last UPDATED 5/11/17
We have 2 male puppies available from Jack and Little Ann.
Our red nose pit bulls are bred in the traditional style from great Old Family Red Nose Pit Bull
When you purchase a red nose pit bull puppy from us, you can rest assured that you
are not only getting a well bred pit bull, but also getting a pit bull that is well
cared for. We have over a decade of experience with breeding red nose pit bulls
and believe that all pit bull puppies have a better quality of life, if they have
the very best care starting from day one.
Payment Info: We accept Paypal which makes it easy to use a credit card when purchasing a puppy. Just press the payment buttons
by the puppy's photo (or by the litter information on this page) to pay using Paypal. We also accept money orders sent to our home.
There is a 4% fee added to your payment when you use Paypal through our website... there are NO FEES if you send a money order to our home.
There is also the option to send us the Paypal payment as a "Gift" and neither of us will have to pay the fee. You will need to login to Paypal
and choose the option to send money to family or friends, if you want to send it as a gift. If you would like to mail a money order to our home,
just let us know and we will email you our address.
If you decide to only pay the deposit on a young puppy, you can pay the balance in cash when you pick the puppy up or we can setup
a Paypal button for you to pay the balance at your request. Please read our policy at the bottom of this page before sending any payments.
Little Ann and Jack
Puppies are Dual Registered With Both the UKC and ADBA
Little Ann and Jack were bred on 10/28/16
Puppies were born on 1/1/17
These puppies Old Family Red Nose Bloodlines consist of Flametree, Hemphill, Wilder, Red Ranger, Sarona, Sitzes, Pritts, Camelot, Heinzl, Loposay, Clouse, and Dangerzone blood.
Puppies are 15 weeks old. UPDATED 5/2/17
First of all, I am looking for a responsible person who is willing to take GREAT
care of my puppies when determining a buyer. Buyers must agree to keep an eye on
the dog throughout it's lifespan making sure not to let it run loose through the
neighborhood unsupervised. This is how pit bulls get the bad reputation that they
have. Socialization is a large part of being a responsible owner but even a good
dog can do bad things if left to run loose without being watched.
- Full UKC and ADBA registration papers.
- Up-to-date vaccinations and dewormings.
- Socialization with both children and adults.
- Top-notch care from an experienced breeder, giving the puppies the very best care
from day one.
- Early reservations are highly recommended due to demand.
- The pick number is the order in which everyone picks a certain sex from the litter.
If you have 1st pick male, that means that you get to pick first from all of the
males in the litter. The next person to come pick from them all,
would be the person with 2nd pick male, etc...
- We start off taking 4 deposits for each sex, when the litter is born we will take
more depending on what we have.
- We reserve the right to have 1st pick of either sex from any litter without notice
on any litter. (this would be under special circumstances only... for example: the
loss of a stud or bitch where offspring are needed to preserve my breeding stock).
- Deposits and all monies received are non-refundable but are transferrable to a future
- If the sex of the puppy you reserved is not available, then you will be moved to the
next available litter of your choice.
- We will contact you by email almost all of the time. I am pretty busy and phone calls
take more time so email is most convenient for me. Please make sure that your
email program doesn't send our message to the spam or junkmail box. It is your responsibility
to keep in touch with us, if we cannot contact you we cannot be responsible if you
miss out on getting your puppy or other important information from us. We do not
have time to chase people down...
- Studs are subject to change at any time on any litter.
- We take deposits by Paypal or by U.S. Postal Money Order sent to our home. Paypal
deposits include a 4% fee that they charge us to use their service. Postal Money
Orders DO NOT include a fee and can be bought at any U.S. Post Office, they are
easy to track and are always accepted.
- If you are picking the puppy up at our home, you may pay your balance at that time.
You will need to bring cash, we do not accept personal checks at pickup.
- If you are having the puppy shipped, you will need to pay your balance and shipping
in full before the puppy reaches 6 Weeks old.
- If you do not pay for your puppy on time your deposit may be forfeited and the puppy
will be put back up for sale.
- People will pick their puppy in order, beginning with those who have first picks
of each sex. For example, if you have 1st pick male, that means that you get to pick first from all of the
males in the litter. The next person to come pick from them all,
would be the person with 2nd pick male, etc...
If you are having your puppy shipped, you will need to choose your puppy and have the balance
and shipping charges paid in full before the puppy turns 6 Weeks old.
This allows us to follow our schedule as planned. We will make flight reservations for
them to fly to you on the day we schedule to ship them (when the puppies are 8-9
weeks old). These dates will be listed on the litter information for the breeding on either
our breedings or puppies page on the website.
- If you are shipping your puppy and do not have first pick, you will need to pick
several pups that you like, in the order that you like them (1st choice, 2nd choice
etc..) by 6 Weeks old and let me know which ones you like the most in the correct
order. That way if people come here and are supposed to pick before you, or after you,
they we will know which puppy you like the most and we will tell them it is taken.
We will notify you the next day (after pickup day) as to which puppy highest on your list
was reserved for you. If you do not like the puppy you end up with you must notify us by the next day
that you would like to be put back on the list for another litter in the future.
Ideally this should not happen, because you will provide me with the list I mentioned
above with your first choices at 6 Weeks of age, showing me which puppies you like.
So if there for some weird reason there is a puppy you just don't want to own, please
tell me when you write your list!
- We allow those who are picking their puppy up at our home, to choose their
puppy on the pickup day we designate for everyone. You may also pay your balance
for the puppy when you come to our home with cash. No personal checks will be accepted!
- Make sure that your contact information is up to date with us, we cannot be held
responsible for you not picking your puppy in time if we cannot contact you.
- You must let us know FOR SURE how you plan to get your puppy (shipped or
whether you are coming here) by the age of 5 Weeks old. If I have not heard from
you by that time I will assume that you are either dead (sorry but people die everyday!)
or that you no longer want the puppy and your deposit will be forfeited. It is unacceptable to wait
until the puppies are ready to go home and then try to reach us wondering why you
are no longer on the list, there is alot of planning involved (vet appointments,
flight reservations, and so on...) and we can't make the other people wait on you
just because you can't follow the rules/schedule. We plan the pickup and shipping
day as soon as the puppies are born, so you have 8 Weeks to make plans, we give
you plenty of time!!!
- We take group shots of all puppies once a week before their eyes open. After their
eyes open, we will take 2-3 pictures of each puppy at different angles every 2 weeks
until it is time for them to go to their new homes.
- We will announce a pickup day and time for everyone to arrive on for those picking
their puppy out in person at our home. We try to schedule the time in which you
will arrive as an individual appointment. You will need to get here at that time
so that you can pick in the order that you are listed on the pick list. That is
only fair to everyone, we will give you at least an hour to get here after your
designated time in case you get lost. If you do not arrive within that time frame
and the next person shows up at their scheduled time, they will be allowed to go
ahead and pick their puppy from the litter before you.
- We are located in Adairsville, GA. We have hotels close by to make this process
easy on you. We are 1-2 miles off of the interstate. Good planning will make this
easier on everyone, and a happier trip for both buyers and their new little puppies.
If you must pick early in the morning, please arrive the night before so you can
get here on time.
- If you should decide that there is not a puppy in the litter that you want, the
deposit can be transferred to a future litter but we must know that you want to
transfer the deposit BEFORE the puppies reach 5 Weeks of age. This gives us time
to find the puppy a new home because others will know which puppies are available
to choose from.
- If you transfer your deposit to another litter, you will be placed after the other
names already on the list. If you had first pick on the litter you transferred from,
you may get first pick on the litter you transfer to, if someone else or
we have not reserved first pick on that litter for that sex. Getting first pick
once you transfer from one litter to another is not guaranteed because of
this. First and second picks usually cost more than the other picks in the litter.
If 1st or 2nd pick becomes available and you would like to move up from a lower pick,
please let us know and we can move you up to that spot (providing you are willing to pay any
extra cost associated with that pick).
- We have been breeding dogs for over a decade and plan to keep breeding them for
many more years to come. Please keep up with the breedings we have going on if you have
decided to transfer a deposit. Just let us know when a breeding interests you and
we will then put your deposit toward that breeding.
- Puppies are shipped at 8 or 9 Weeks old, usually on a Saturday or Sunday. Dates will be listed
under the breeding information on the website.
- Shipping is an extra $450 within the United States. International shipping will
cost a little more. This includes crate, all required documents, and transportation
to the airport. Older puppies may cost a little more to ship due to increased weight.
- We prefer not to ship our puppies unless you are really far away and cannot possibly
pick up your puppy. We ship within the US (excluding Hawaii) and to Canada (only
in areas where there are no bans on the breed).
- Shipping and the puppy must be paid for in full before the puppies reach 6 weeks
- We ship our puppies through United Airlines when we can.
If you cannot pick the puppy up at the designated time of pickup, please talk with
us first and we may be able to work something out. If you do not talk to us about
it and you miss the designated pickup day, each day following that will be charged
$10 per day to cover additional vaccinations, food, and care needed at that time.
This charge is in place mainly to deter people from waiting too long to pick their
puppy up. You wouldn't believe how long people try to leave puppies if you don't
put rules in place! I am flexible enough to allow pickup a few days late with no
charges if people talk to me about it first and we can agree on a new time. We give
the puppies plenty of attention and love but not as much as they would have if they
were to be with the family that bought them. They need constant one-on-one attention
and we have many dogs that we have to distribute that attention to. So it just isn't
fair to make the puppies wait for too long. They are very impressionable at that
age so it is the best time for them to become adjusted to a new family.
Copyright 2001-2017 © Bryant's Red Devils
These pages and graphics may not be published in any manner without the written
permission of Bryant's Red Devils.
Website Designed and Maintained By: Working Dog Web Design